This page will be used to provide the information on the 2021 Juniors Presentation Day. It will be updated as information becomes available or changes. Coaches and Managers have been sent some emails with specific details for the day.
When, Where, Who
Sunday 5th December, starting at 1030am at Mick Sherd Oval in Bungendore. Official proceedings will start at 11am. All players, volunteers, parents/carers are welcome.
Registered players will receive a participation trophies, with a number of team and Club awards to be announced on the day too.
Proposed Run Sheet
- 1015am – Team Managers should arrive by 1015 to collect food tickets for their team and jersey check-in sheets
- 1030am – Families should arrive, sanitise, and check in via the QR Codes. Have your proof of vaccination for 16+ available for checking. Players should hand their Jersey (not shorts or socks) to their Manager to mark off as returned to avoid incurring a debt. Managers will give the players/families the player food/drink tickets
- by 1055am – Players should be sitting/standing with their team group
- 1100am – Formal proceedings commence – sponsor presentations
- 1110am – Team by team player presentations, followed by Club awards
- ~1200pm – Formal proceedings conclude. Food/drink available from canteen (free for registered players and volunteers)
- 130pm – Pack-up commences
- 200pm – Presentation Day concludes
- We will be trying to run through the formal presentations quickly and efficiently, so will start on time
- The MC will call out player, volunteer and award winner names. Coaches/Managers will hand out the trophies to their players
- To help keep the official part short, there will be no Coach/Manager speeches during the formal proceedings. Teams are encouraged and welcome to meet up in their teams after formal proceedings to have a chat and for any team speeches
- A parent/guardian/sibling can accompany any young children that might need some help to collect their trophies
We will need to keep Presentation Day Covid safe, check in with the QR Codes, and have your proof of vaccination status with you for checking.
In line with the current NSW Roadmap, you will need to be fully vaccinated to attend (if aged 16 or older).
Return of Jerseys
As a reminder, you will need to return your 2021 player jerseys for re-use in the 2022 season. Please ensure they are washed and dry for the return. We will mark off the returns against each player, and failure to return the jersey will incur a debt with the Club for the replacement cost.
Food & Drink
Our registered players and season team volunteers will receive a ticket to allow them to collect a free sausage and a drink. For parents and others, these will be available to purchase via cash or EFTPOS.
We will have a number of 2021 items available for purchase (including jackets, hats, scarves, beanies, and track pants) – this will be the same merchandise for the 2022 season. We will also have some bargain priced older merchandise for sale, and a stack of giveaways.
We will be selling tickets for the following raffles, drawn at the end of Presentation Day:
– 2021 signed Raiders Jersey
– A Smart Watch
With 2021 Huddy Day cancelled due to Covid, we will have some of our Huddy Day merchandise for sale with proceeds to the Ricky Stuart Foundation. Those Huddy Day socks will be out early in the 2022 season.
Don’t worry parents and guardians, we’ve got a little something for you too! We’ll have some older merch spares for any young siblings getting into the Tigers spirit too!