The 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Bungendore Tigers Junior Rugby League Football Club (Bungendore JRLFC Inc.) will be held at the Meeting room, Mick Sherd Oval, Bungendore at 6:30pm on Thursday 3rd December 2020.
We will attempt to live stream via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/jsv-quhp-txr), however, audio and video quality is likely to be reduced.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the preceding AGM
- Receive Committee and office-bearer reports on the Club’s activities during the previous financial year
- To elect members of the Commitee
- Receive and consider the statement of accounts and reports
- To elect any Honorary Life Members
- Transact any other business (subject to prior notification as per below)
Election of Committee Members
In accordance with the Club’s constitution, all positions will be declared vacant at the AGM. Nominations will be accepted during the AGM (in person), which must be seconded by a Club member.
Persons unable to attend the AGM in person may nominate in writing to the Secretary , via email to TigersSecretary@gmail.com – no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the AGM. Written advice should include the Club member seconding the application.
Committee positions include:
- Vice President
- Head Trainer
- Club Coach
- General Committee Members
Any member wishing to have any other business raised at the AGM must do so in writing to the Secretary, via email to TigersSecretary@gmail.com – no later than twenty-one (21) days prior to the AGM.