COVID-19 update

COVID-19 update: CRRL continues to advocate for a delayed start (not cancellation) for community rugby league. CRRL and the Club Committees are working on appropriate risk management plans for when the season is able to kick off, noting we may not have too much notice.

We are still required to have finalised our team entries etc., so if you haven’t registered, please do so urgently (or let us know if you will be but can’t currently). We’ve submitted teams based on active regos which may mean there are not two teams in some age groups this year. Any queries, please get in touch – we’ll continue to share key updates as we get them. ^Daniel

Leave a Reply